Perfect Smile Aligners in Colindale
Straighten your teeth with Perfect Smile Aligner clear braces
More adults now realise that they can have the smile of their dreams and correct their teeth with clear braces. Our clear braces are practically invisible so you can straighten teeth without anyone else knowing!
Unlike traditional braces which are metal and are fixed to your teeth, clear braces are made of a thin clear plastic which sit over the top of your teeth. There are no brackets or wires, so patients find them comfortable to wear and other people struggle to spot them!
How do clear braces work?
First, your teeth will be photographed and X-Rayed. From this, we can create a series of thin clear aligners that are bespoke to your teeth.
You will need to change your aligners on a regular basis – usually every week or every two weeks. This allows for the gradual movement in your teeth as they are being corrected.
The clear aligners sit over the top of your teeth and you must take them out to eat and drink. Through gentle forces, the clear braces work to straighten your teeth. Most patients find that treatment is quick and completed within 12 months.
Clear braces can help address the following issues:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Space out gappy teeth
- Correct protruding teeth
- Correct bite problems including under, over, open and cross bite
Benefits of clear aligners from COCO Dental in Colindale
With clear braces from COCO Dental you can:
- Have the smile that you’ve always wanted!
- Straighten or correct your teeth invisibly – no one else needs to know
- Take your clear aligners out to eat, drink, brush your teeth and for extra special occasions
- Maintain a better oral hygiene by removing your clear braces to brush and floss as usual
- Carry on your life as usual – clear aligners are discreet and comfortable
- Have less visits to your dentist because your clear aligners are made up front for you
- Achieve the smile of your dreams in a matter of months
Frequently Asked Questions about Perfect Smile Aligners
Why do I need to change the clear aligners?
Can anyone wear Perfect Smile Aligner clear braces?
Why must I remove my clear braces to eat and drink?
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost