Invisalign Braces in Collindale
Invisalign Braces to Straighten Teeth in Colindale
Unlike traditional metal braces which are fixed to your teeth, Invisalign braces are a series of thin clear plastic braces that are practically invisible to other people.
Invisalign transparent braces work by sitting over the top of your teeth and you remove them to eat, drink and brush your teeth. Whilst these braces are removable, we suggest only taking them out for the minimal amount of time as they need to be worn for at least 21 hours a day to work.
Invisalign braces can treat most orthodontic cases including:
- Crooked teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Gaps which need to be closed
- Problems with a bite such as an overbite, underbite or crossbite
Book a consultation to find out more about how Invisalign braces can help you.
How do Invisalign braces work in Edgware?
Your treatment plan will show upfront how, on a weekly basis, your teeth will move and change whilst you are wearing the braces. Using this information, a series of clear aligners will be custom-made for you. You will need to change your aligners on a weekly basis which allow for the gradual movement in your teeth.
The Invisalign treatment plan makes it possible to understand just how long you should be wearing your braces for. Most people complete their treatment time between 9 and 12 months.
Benefits of Invisalign braces in Colindale
Invisalign braces have many benefits:
- Made from clear plastic, these braces are practically invisible meaning other people do not need to know that you’re having your teeth straightened, unless you want them to!
- Treatment time with Invisalign braces is generally quicker than fixed braces and most patients complete their treatment within months
- Invisalign braces can treat many different orthodontic issues including crooked teeth, protruding teeth and bite issues
- There’s no brackets, wires or elastic bands with Invisalign braces and as a result, most patients find them comfortable to wear
- As Invisalign braces are removable, you can maintain a better oral hygiene as you brush and floss your teeth as usual
- You will be left with a stunning new smile at the end of your treatment!
Frequently Asked Questions About Invisalign Braces
Will Invisalign braces hurt?
How do I clean my Invisalign braces?
How long will it take to straighten my teeth with Invisalign braces?
- Free consultation with our Invisalign treatment
co-ordinator Friendly, professional & welcoming team in our Colindale practice
- Payment plans starting from as little as £8.49 per month
- Flexible appointment times
Interest freefinance to help spread the cost
Contact us today