Dentures in Collindale
What are dentures in Colindale?
Dentures are false teeth which are attached to a plastic or nylon material which fits over the gums and is removable.
Dentures replace gaps or missing teeth so they can instantly improve your look and boost your self-confidence. Dentures also help to protect the health of any remaining teeth by preventing them from moving or tilting into a position which is uncomfortable, or which causes problems when eating or talking.
Dentures differ from dental implants because they are not permanent. Dentures will need care and attention and usually need to be replaced within a few years of being fitted.
- Replace gaps in your mouth or missing teeth
- Improve the shape of your face and mouth
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence
- Protect the health of your remaining teeth
Types of dentures available in Edgware
The 3 types of dentures available at COCO Dental are:
- Complete dentures this is a full set of new false teeth where all upper and lower teeth are replaced and sit on top of a plastic or acrylic base which sit over the gums
- Partial dentures replace just 1 tooth or a few missing teeth. The replacement teeth are attached to a plastic or acrylic base which is worn over the gums
- Implant based dentures combines dental implants with dentures. Dental implants are placed into the jawbones and this supports an acrylic base which looks like the gums. Natural looking teeth are attached to this base. Implant based dentures are much more stable than the other dentures and require less adjustments
Frequently Asked Questions about Dentures
How often should dentures be adjusted?
Which denture should I go for? Complete, partial or implant based?
Can I sleep in my dentures?
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost