Facial Aesthetics in Collindale
Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, get smoother skin
You may think there isn’t much you can do about fine lines, wrinkles and loose skin, but there are ways to boost the condition of your skin without the need for surgery.
Dermal fillers are made up of a soft injectable gel which works with your skin, boosting the natural supply of hyaluronic acid. Dermal fillers add volume to loose or sagging skin plumping it up to give a firmer more youthful look. Dermal fillers can also be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After an initial consultation, a dermal filler will be administered using a fine needle to the specified area. The filler contains a local anaesthetic so you should not feel a thing. The treatment should take about 30 minutes.
We use dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle therapies on many patients throughout Colindale, Edgware, Mill Hill and Kingsbury Green. They are commonly used to treat:
- Frown lines
- Mouth lines
- Forehead lines
- The outer eye area or crow’s feet
- Smile lines
- Chin indentations
- Adding volume to lips and cheeks
Benefits of using dermal fillers and anti-ageing therapies in Colindale
At COCO Dental, Dermal fillers and anti-ageing therapies are all administered by friendly, expert staff who are highly experienced. The process is completely safe.
Dermal fillers and anti-ageing therapies can:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by smoothing and adding volume to the skin
- Boost your confidence by giving you a fresher, younger look
- See noticeable results in a matter of days
- Be administered quickly and painlessly
- Experience no need for surgery, no scars and no recovery time
- Get a natural look with no detrimental effect to your expression
Frequenty Asked Questions about Facial Aesthetics
Is everyone suitable for dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are suitable for most men and women. The exception would be for pregnant and breast-feeding ladies.
Will I notice an immediate difference with dermal fillers?
How long do dermal fillers last for?
Can I carry on with my usual day after having dermal fillers?
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost