Dental Implants in Collindale
How to replace missing teeth in Colindale
If your teeth are in very bad condition, or perhaps you have several teeth missing, you may feel self-conscious and embarrassed. Replacing your failing teeth or replacing the missing teeth in your mouth not only makes you look and feel better, but it can protect the health of any other teeth too.
There are 2 options to replace missing or failing teeth:
- Have a dental implant fitted
- Wear dentures
Dental implants are the only natural and permanent way to replace missing or failing teeth. Dental implants are made up of 3 parts: The implant which acts as your replacement tooth root and is gently inserted into your gum and jawbone. A rod is then inserted into this implant which holds the final piece – the crown in place. The crown acts as your new replacement tooth and this is what is visible in your mouth.
There are 2 types of dental implants:
- Single dental implant which is used to replace one missing tooth. This would be suitable if you have one or maybe two missing teeth
- If you have several missing teeth, or if most of your teeth are failing, or if you have no teeth at all, then you might be more suitable for all-on-4 dental implants. All-on-4 dental implants use just 4 dental implants to support a full set of new permanent teeth.
Book a consultation to find out which option is best for you.
Book Your Free Dental Implant Consultation With Us
Benefits of Dental Implants
Benefits to having dental implants fitted at COCO Dental include:
- Your missing or failing teeth will be replaced with new natural looking teeth and will boost your confidence
- Replacing your gaps or failing teeth will protect the health of any other teeth that you have
- With dental implants you can eat all your favourite foods, smile and carry on life as usual
- You don’t have to worry about wearing uncomfortable dentures; dental implants are fitted to be permanent
- You can smile and talk as usual with dental implants!
What are dental crowns and how do they differ from dental implants?
Dental crowns are usually made from porcelain and are matched to the natural colour of your teeth.
The process of fitting a dental crown is quite easy but may require two appointments. First, your tooth is prepared for your new crown. This usually involves cleaning and shaping your existing tooth. Then an impression will be taken of your tooth so that a custom-made crown can be made to fit. At this stage you may be fitted with a temporary crown whilst your final crown is being made.
At your next appointment, your new dental crown will be fitted into place. A dental crown should last for many years providing that you have a good oral hygiene in place.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dental Implants
Can anyone have dental implants?
Are dental implants painful?
Which is best – dental implants or dentures?
Cost of Dental Implants – Making Dental Implants Affordable at coco dental
Dental Implant Consultation
|Cone Beam CT (3D Xray) One arch||£115.00|
|Cone Beam CT (3D Xray) Two arches||£220.00|
Dental Implants Single
|Dental Implant with Restoration (single unit) - Cement||£1700.00|
|Dental Implant with Restoration (single unit) - Screw||£2000.00|
|Cosmetic crown (additional)||£250.00/tooth|
Dental Implants Full Arch
|Replace Full Arch with 2/4 Implants & Overdenture*||*Based on Consultation|
|Replace Full Arch with 4 Implants & Overdenture*||*Based on Consultation|
Dental Implants with Bridge
|Replace 3 Teeth with 2 Implants and Bridge*||*Based on Consultation|
|Replace 4 Teeth with 2 Implants and Bridge*||*Based on Consultation|
|Replace 4 Teeth with 3 Implants and Bridge*||*Based on Consultation|
|Replace 5 Teeth with 3 Implants and Bridge*||*Based on Consultation|
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost