Veneers in Collindale
What are dental veneers in Colindale?
Dental veneers consist of a thin piece of composite or porcelain material which is gently placed over the top of your existing tooth to greatly enhance the appearance of your teeth. Dental veneers are a cost-effective, quick and painless way to instantly update your smile.
Dental veneers are an excellent way of disguising such dental issues as:
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Gaps in your teeth
- Discoloured teeth
Types of dental veneers at Colindale
At COCO Dental we offer two types of dental veneers.
Veneers made from porcelain are outstanding for their durability and if they are well maintained, can last for 10 to 15 years making them good long-term value. With such good quality, porcelain veneers are more resistant to chipping and staining than composite veneers. The procedure for porcelain veneers takes a little longer as they need to be custom-made for you.
A composite veneer is also known as composite bonding. This resin is applied directly on to your teeth where it is hardened on to your teeth using a high intensity light. Your dentist will then polish your teeth to give a natural looking finish.
The main benefit with composite veneers is that they are less expensive than porcelain veneers. The process is quick, with composite veneers often being made whilst you wait, making it a one-day treatment. The other good point to note about composite veneers is that the process is completely reversible; you can at a later stage, have your veneers completely removed or replaced if you choose.
Book an appointment to find out more about dental veneers and which type is best for you.
Benefits of dental veneers
There are several benefits to having dental veneers fitted at COCO Dental. These include:
- Veneers are a good cosmetic solution to improve the appearance of your teeth and make them appear more uniform. They can be used to disguise a range of issues including chipped, cracked, stained or uneven teeth
- Dental veneers are a cost–effective way to improve the appearance of your teeth
- Composite veneers can be made up whilst you wait and applied all in one appointment time, making this a same-day-treatment with instant results
- Dental veneers are made to match your existing tooth colour so they will blend in with your other teeth to give a natural look
- Dental veneers are a painless and minimally invasive procedure. There is no need for needles, drills or tooth removal as the treatment sits over the top of your existing teeth
Frequently Asked Questions about dental veneers
Which veneers are best – composite or porcelain?
Does it hurt to get dental veneers?
How long do dental veneers last for?
Cost of Veneers
|Cosmetic Smile Makeover Veneer||£995.00|
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost