Teeth Whitening in Colindale
Get a smile makeover with professional teeth whitening in Colindale
White teeth look stunning. Having your teeth whitened is a quick and easy way to update your look and boost your confidence.
Boutique teeth whitening at COCO Dental
Boutique by Day
Teeth whitening by day contains a higher concentration of bleaching gel, so you only need to wear your teeth whitening trays for a couple of hours during the day as prescribed by your dentist. Boutique by Day is a great option if you want teeth whitening with fast results.
Boutique by Night
Whitening your teeth overnight uses a much gentler form of the teeth whitening gel. This makes it a good option if you don’t want to wear your teeth whitening trays during the day or if you have sensitive teeth. Whilst the treatment is milder, it means you need to wear your trays for a longer amount of time. Your dentist will give you these details.
As an alternative to the Boutique teeth whitening, our hygienist can also offer Airflow which is the latest technique in teeth cleaning. Airflow combines compressed air with water and fine powder particles to give a deep, effective clean. This gentle treatment is also a good option to consider if you have sensitive teeth. Find out more about Airflow.
Benefits of whitening your teeth at COCO Dental, Edgware
Here are some reasons to get your teeth whitened at COCO Dental:
- Teeth whitening will give you a stunning smile and it can boost your confidence
- We offer a safe and professional way in which to whiten your teeth. Our expert dentists will give you advice throughout the treatment
- Boutique teeth whitening treatments are safe and work at a time which is convenient to you
- Professional teeth whitening is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to update your look and get a smile makeover
- Teeth whitening will last for about a year if you have a good dental hygiene
Book a consultation and find out more about teeth whitening.
Before & After Teeth Whitening
Frequently Asked Questions about Teeth Whitening
Does teeth whitening hurt?
Is teeth whitening safe?
I have sensitive teeth. Can I get my teeth whitened?
Yes, you can. Your dentist will assess your teeth and make recommendations, but as a general rule, we would tend to recommend Boutique by Night as it is a much gentler form of teeth whitening. The alternative option is to have your teeth thoroughly cleaned by one of our hygienists using Airflow.
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost