All on 4 / Same Day Teeth in Collindale
New teeth in the same day with all-on-4 dental implants, Colindale
Do you have many missing teeth? Are most of your teeth in a very poor condition? Perhaps you have no teeth at all? Or you simply don’t like the idea of wearing dentures? We can help give you brand new teeth all in the same day with all-on-4 dental implants.
Dental implants are a permanent replacement for missing teeth. An implant is inserted into your jawbone which supports a false tooth visible in your mouth. When there are many teeth missing or failing, it is often considered a good idea to replace them with all-on-4 dental implants.
All-on-4 dental implants uses just 4 dental implants gently inserted into your gums and jawbone in the upper or lower jaw. They are placed in a way that the bone will grow around them and secure them into place. These 4 implants will then support a whole arch of teeth.
Book Your Free Dental Implant Consultation With Us
Benefits of all-on-4 dental implants
All-on-4 dental implants are favoured by many patients because they:
- Are cost effective. By using fewer dental implants, the process of replacing missing teeth becomes more cost effective than having several individual implants
- Have a fast treatment time. All-on-4 dental implants means treatment time is quicker and easier to perform rather than lots of individual implants. For this reason, we can offer you all-on-4 dental implants in the same day
- Have a faster healing time. Similarly, with just 4 dental implants, healing time is quicker
- Give you a permanent, natural looking set of new teeth all in one day. Boost your confidence, eat your favourite foods and lead life as normal with a complete set of new teeth
At COCO Dental we have treated hundreds of patients throughout Colindale, Mill Hill, Kingsbury Green, Edgware and North London with all-on-4 dental implants, book a consultation to find out more about all-on-4 dental implants and how we can help you.
Frequently Asked Questions about all-on-4 dental implants
What is the process for all-on-4 dental implants?
You will have an initial consultation with one of our expert dentists who will check the state of your teeth as well as examining your gums. At the next appointment, you will be given X-Rays of your teeth and dental impressions or moulds will be taken of your mouth. At your final appointment, the 4 implants will be gently inserted into your jawbone using a local anaesthetic. The dental bridge is then fitted to your implants which supports a full arch set of teeth.
How long does it take to recover from all-on-4 dental implants?
Usually it will take you a few days to adjust to your new teeth and smile. Every patient is different, and some people feel able to continue with their daily routine on the very next day.
Can I use all-on-4 dental implants for upper and lower teeth?
Yes, you can, and many patients do this.
Cost of All on 4 / Same Day Teeth
Dental Implant Consultation
|Cone Beam CT (3D Xray) One arch||£115.00|
|Cone Beam CT (3D Xray) Two arches||£220.00|
Dental Implants all on 4/6
|Replace Full Arch on 4 Implants (Fixed Denture)||*Based on Consultation|
|Replace Full Arch on 6 Implants (Fixed Denture)*Based on Consultation||*Based on Consultation|
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost